Old 26-07-2008, 05:49 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Steve[_2_] Steve[_2_] is offline

Default More trouble?

I just came to see what was new on ABPO and a message popped up that
said "this newsgroup does not seem to exist on the motzarella server,
would you like to unsubscribe?"
Rather than click OK, I clicked cancel. I was then able read my unread
posts. It seems that I will also be able to post here, in spite of the
warning. The fact that you are reading this proves I was able to post.
I've never seen that warning before and I wonder if motzarella is
getting ready to dump this group?

Steve