Old 26-07-2008, 07:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
gilli gilli is offline

Default Madeira

On 24 Jul, 14:36, Dave Hill wrote:
We are hoping to pay our first visit to Madeira in the new year,
Ideas of where to stay etc would be greatly appreciated.
David Hill

Hello,
I would recommend this hotel most highly.
We stayed there several years ago and it is exquisite in every way.
I do not know how the prices compare now.
Then at least, its privacy and location were great near Funchal but on
cheap bus and taxi routes.
Perhaps its reviews on this site will help.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Rev...a_Islands.html

I believe it has its own site too.

We did a lot of walking both times we visited and we have plenty of
recommendations
if you want to contact off list.
David and Melissa