Old 08-04-2003, 04:44 AM
paghat

Default Remove First Year Blueberry Blooms

In article ,
(Greg) wrote:

Thanks to all who replied except Cereoid+10+, who's message I will
completely ignore.

Saying you're ignoring something is not ignoring something!

Why is it that there is always someone out there
who just has to give a smart #@! answer? I usually ignore trolls like
this, but this time I just had to say something (must be the coming

Cereoid's just crabby. Think of him as a crazy uncle who knows some really
interesting stuff if you can overlook his quirks, & will put in a good
hard day's work now & then if you need him to, just so long as you don't
mind him singing Johnny Cash's "dirty old eggsucking dog" at you nonstop.

-paghat the ratgirl

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"
See the Garden of Paghat the Ratgirl:
http://www.paghat.com/