Old 27-07-2008, 09:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Pics of my flowers

Here are a few more taken today.
They are of another part of the garden, the North side. The water
feature no longer works as the pump is broken, I left it in the water
last winter and it froze over. The one showing the car is of the
bakery, (now the pool house) and I have put some baskets over the
door. This is on our private lane and shows how I dry my washing in
the open barn, I climb up a ladder at the back. The white Datura has
been grown from seed they totally die off in the winter, drop their
seeds and come up fresh every year

]http://i35.tinypic.com/1fu8ex.jpg
http://i33.tinypic.com/bec2fo.jpg
http://i33.tinypic.com/20pydn5.jpg