Old 27-07-2008, 09:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Pics of my flowers

Here are a few more taken today.
They are of another part of the garden, the North side. The water
feature no longer works as the pump is broken, I left it in the water
last winter and it froze over. The one showing the car is of the
bakery, (now the pool house) and I have put some baskets over the
door. This is on our private lane and shows how I dry my washing in
the open barn, I climb up a ladder at the back. The white Datura has
been grown from seed they totally die off in the winter, drop their
seeds and come up fresh every year

]http://i35.tinypic.com/1fu8ex.jpg
http://i33.tinypic.com/bec2fo.jpg
http://i33.tinypic.com/20pydn5.jpg
]http://i34.tinypic.com/2akbe4x.jpg
]http://i38.tinypic.com/dwpfuo.jpg
http://i37.tinypic.com/2j68ps8.jpg
]http://i37.tinypic.com/244uwlw.jpg

Judith
Old 27-07-2008, 09:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Judith in France wrote:
Here are a few more taken today.
They are of another part of the garden, the North side. The water
feature no longer works as the pump is broken, I left it in the water
last winter and it froze over. The one showing the car is of the
bakery, (now the pool house) and I have put some baskets over the
door. This is on our private lane and shows how I dry my washing in
the open barn, I climb up a ladder at the back. The white Datura has
been grown from seed they totally die off in the winter, drop their
seeds and come up fresh every year
Judith

I really love those. Can you do me and other posters a favour, and put pics
on flicr or similar so we don't keep on clicking seperate links?
Picasa is an alt. I/others can show you how.
Some old looking pots there..........and the wagons. Going green here
--
Pete C
London UK

Old 27-07-2008, 10:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Jul 27, 9:36 pm, "Pete C" wrote:
Judith in France wrote:
[...]

Jut a minit!!!! I have just learned how to post a pic courtesy of
Sacha, are you trying to tell me I have to learn something else?
That's it, too much trouble!

Judith
Old 28-07-2008, 10:53 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Jul 27, 11:49 pm, Martin wrote:
On Sun, 27 Jul 2008 14:24:41 -0700 (PDT), Judith in France

wrote:
On Jul 27, 9:36 pm, "Pete C" wrote:
Judith in France wrote:
[...]

Not flickr, Please.
--

Martin

Don't worry my Pet, I int not alarnin nuffin nu.

Judith
Old 28-07-2008, 01:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Jul 28, 11:10 am, Martin wrote:
On Mon, 28 Jul 2008 02:53:45 -0700 (PDT), Judith in France

wrote:
On Jul 27, 9:36 pm, "Pete C" wrote:
Judith in France wrote:
[...]

"daft I call it"

For some reason flickr is very slow here.
--

Martin

Martin, can we see a few pics of your garden, I would like to see what
an Englishman gardening in Holland does? please?

Judith