Old 28-07-2008, 10:53 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Pics of my flowers

On Jul 27, 11:49 pm, Martin wrote:
On Sun, 27 Jul 2008 14:24:41 -0700 (PDT), Judith in France

wrote:
On Jul 27, 9:36 pm, "Pete C" wrote:
Judith in France wrote:
Here are a few more taken today.
They are of another part of the garden, the North side. The water
feature no longer works as the pump is broken, I left it in the water
last winter and it froze over. The one showing the car is of the
bakery, (now the pool house) and I have put some baskets over the
door. This is on our private lane and shows how I dry my washing in
the open barn, I climb up a ladder at the back. The white Datura has
been grown from seed they totally die off in the winter, drop their
seeds and come up fresh every year
Judith

I really love those. Can you do me and other posters a favour, and put pics
on flicr or similar so we don't keep on clicking seperate links?
Picasa is an alt. I/others can show you how.
Some old looking pots there..........and the wagons. Going green here
--
Pete C
London UK

Jut a minit!!!! I have just learned how to post a pic courtesy of
Sacha, are you trying to tell me I have to learn something else?
That's it, too much trouble!

Not flickr, Please.
--

Martin

Don't worry my Pet, I int not alarnin nuffin nu.

Judith