Old 31-07-2008, 05:20 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Simon[_6_] Simon[_6_] is offline

Default How can I save my dying plants?

On Jul 30, 7:44 pm, jenijenijeni jenijenijeni.
wrote:
I wont be discouraged! I am leaving those plants the way suggested by
the site I looked at, and if they live, great - if not, I do still have
a few success stories this year! No fruit yet... but there's always next
year!

The coffee thing seemed strange, but then Starbucks give away coffee
grinds for gardening, so maybe it does work!

--
jenijenijeni

Coffee grinds are useful for compost, I feed them to my composting
worms. Be careful, because coffee/coffee grinds are a bit acidic. I
put them with my tomato plants as well as my hydrangeas when I want
them to be more "blue."

Simon