Old 31-07-2008, 11:54 AM posted to aus.gardens
SG1 SG1 is offline

Default Apple tree

"Chookie" wrote in message
In article ,
"FarmI" ask@itshall be given wrote:

"Chookie" wrote in message

Which reminds me -- it's pruning time
for roses and fuchsias, and I've never pruned my fuchsia hard. Must
look
it
up.

Only in warm climates. Roses shouldn't be pruned now in cold climates
(more
like late August) and fuschias are all still tucked up under cover if
they
are the more modern varieties.

Sorry -- forgot you aren't so fortunate as to live in Sydney.

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

http://chookiesbackyard.blogspot.com/

Do people actually live in sinney??? I thought they meerly existed!!!!!

-- Posted on news://freenews.netfront.net - Complaints to --