Old 31-07-2008, 09:16 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sally Thompson[_3_] Sally Thompson[_3_] is offline

Default Growing things up galvanised fencing

On Wed, 30 Jul 2008 23:02:26 +0100, Sacha wrote
(in article ):

On 30/7/08 19:43, in article
, "Sally Thompson"
wrote:

On Wed, 30 Jul 2008 16:46:02 +0100, Kate Morgan wrote
(in article ) :

snip
Bill McKenzie would be good, but there are LOTS of others. Are you
anywhere near Cambridge, and would you be prepared to swap a Bill
McKenzie for (say) an Akebia quinata?

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Bill McKenzie is a brilliant plant, very robust and so easy to look after,
love it :-)
kate

Me too - I have to resist the impulse to have it absolutely everywhere. We
usually get two flowerings in a season, too, and even the seed heads are so
pretty.

Lovely sprayed gently in silver and gold for Christmas! ISTR that friends
of mine who did this used hairspray first - on the seed heads, I mean!

Oh, that's a lovely idea Sacha. I'll remember that one.

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
Posted through the usenet newsgroup uk.rec.gardening