Old 31-07-2008, 11:15 PM posted to rec.gardens
mleblanca mleblanca is offline

Default Plant ID please

On Jul 31, 6:23 am, Digi wrote:
Hi I am new to the forum and I have just moved to a new house and was
wondering if you could help me ID this plant please ?

[image:http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/e...1_742x600.jpg]

If I have posted this in the wrong place I am sorry and please feel
free to move the thread,

Thanks

Digi.

--
Digi

It looks rather like Jupiter's Beard aka Red Valerian. Centranthus
ruber.
Without leaf closeup as Cheryl says, it is difficult to say for sure,
but the
foliage looks almost right from what I can see.
Toni, the flowers don't look quite right for Pentas, which have very
precise
5 petalled "stars" if I remember correctly?

Emilie
NorCal