Old 01-08-2008, 08:59 AM posted to aus.gardens
Chookie Chookie is offline

Default Apple tree

In article , "SG1"
wrote:

Do people actually live in sinney??? I thought they meerly existed!!!!!

What, with our wonderful museums, galleries, the beaches, the beautiful
national parks around us, the botanical gardens, good conditions for
gardening... certainly I can live here, and live well!

The only problem is the noxious weeds infesting Macquarie Street, but those
aren't all indigenous. For example, I believe the Spiky Costa is an import
from Newcastle.

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

http://chookiesbackyard.blogspot.com/