Old 08-04-2003, 12:44 PM
Springworks

Default Determining Liner Size

I am estimating my current pond volume to be 2500 or so gallons, and the

VF
to be somewhere between 300-400. *gulp*

I came up with 3801 gal and 583 gal.....GT 4384 gal....
Liner sizing same ......Probably in the range of $480.00 or so if its 45
mil, EPDM...
Roofing liner will be somewhat cheaper because it doesn't say for ponds, but
there are different opinions on roofing liner vs pond liner.....The only
diff I don't like is some roofing liners have an oily surface to them and
"pond" liner has a talc type substance on it...They are for storage mainly
......Both I have used say Firestone Tire & Rubber Co. on them and are the
same except for the preservative applied for shelf life......Have fun
delving through the pros & cons coming......