Old 03-08-2008, 02:37 AM
NCJellybean NCJellybean is offline
Registered User

Unhappy Getting Rid of Bermuda Grass

My yard is being infested by Bermuda grass. I have Fescue grass and Zoysia that is being attacked by Bermuda grass. I also have the Bermuda grass growing in my flower beds. I don't know how to get rid of it. I've heard of something called "Ornamec" but have not been able to find it locally.

Anyone have any advice/experience with getting rid of Bermuda grass without damaging Fescue, Zoysia or flower beds?

Has anyone used "Ornamec"? Where can I buy it? I live in the Raleigh, NC area.

Any advice is greatly appreciated!
Thank you.

NCJellybean