Old 03-08-2008, 03:36 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bill[_13_] Bill[_13_] is offline

Default Garden Health Issues good ones and things to avoid

Bending, twisting, pushing and pulling all exercises. I donšt know
about you but when I am about in the garden an I identify a task I do it
without any warm-ups aside from a cup of coffee.
These days I just sort of break up large tasks and switch off to
others or just sit and look about for a hummer till I got to move. Išve
been known to do this over several days due to dew point or just other
tasks that afford quicker gratification.
In another post the mention of Melanoma came it. I believe that this
long term aka childhood exposure to sun is of import. Išve got a
grapefruit size scar on my back which caused me to look into the sun
issue. I take 4000 IU of vitamin D BTW.

Anyway this YOUTUBE dealing with DNA which I posted in the past is
interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOkWG85ReT4

Donšt fear the reaper comes to musical mind.

Bill

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA