Old 05-08-2008, 11:11 PM posted to rec.gardens
David E. Ross David E. Ross is offline

Default Polliwogs help please

On 8/5/2008 6:42 AM, kayla wrote:
I was going to change the water in the dog kennel when I noticed
movement in the water. Polliwogs were swimming around so now I'm
wondering what to do with them. Should I put the contents of the dish
in a shallow container since the dish is deep, leave them alone or
what?

Lori

Are you sure they are polywogs and not moquito larvae?

Questions about reptiles and amphibians are better directed to
rec.pets.herp. You are more likely to get expert advice there.

--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean