Old 05-08-2008, 09:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pete C[_2_] Pete C[_2_] is offline

Default New Garden and Environment Forum

alan.holmes wrote:
wrote in message
New forum launched at gardenandgreen.co.uk covering gardening, nature
conservation, greener living, hobbies etc. Postings welcome

http://www.gardenandgreen.co.uk

We have a perfectly adequate 'forum' here thank you, which has been
running successfully for more than thirty years, so just go away!

Is rudeness natural, or do you have to practice?
I belong to numerous news groups and forums related to my interests and
hobbies. There is always room for one more. You can never have to much
information, nor stop learning from a new contact. To remain closeted in one
group is your loss really?
--
Pete C
London UK