Old 05-08-2008, 11:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
ave ave is offline

Default Are Brunnera (perennial Forget-me-Not) leaves any good for makingliquid feed?

On the basis that comfrey and borrage leaves are good for seeping in
water to make a liquid feed, has anyone experimented with seeping
brunnera (perennial forget-me-not) leaves? This may sound ignorant,
but all these plants seem to have similar shaped, large leaves,
covered on the underside with bristles, and to the ignorant, look
related. The brunnera in our garden is rampant and needs mostly
ripping out, so hoping to make use of it as a composter or liquid
feed.