Old 05-08-2008, 11:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default New Garden and Environment Forum

On 5/8/08 22:29, in article ,
"Martin" wrote:

On Tue, 5 Aug 2008 22:25:23 +0100, "Muddymike"
wrote:

wrote in message
New forum launched at gardenandgreen.co.uk covering gardening, nature
conservation, greener living, hobbies etc. Postings welcome

http://www.gardenandgreen.co.uk

Just taken a look and no thank you. Far too much advertising (any commercial
advertising is too much for me) and too many band wagons.

It's only a matter of time before urg posts find their way there without the
posters' permission.

Like Gardenbanter who take our posts and use them for commercial purposes?

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com