Old 06-08-2008, 09:28 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default New Garden and Environment Forum

On 6/8/08 09:22, in article ,
"Martin" wrote:

On Wed, 6 Aug 2008 01:38:12 +0100, Anne Welsh Jackson
wrote:

Sacha wrote:
"Martin" wrote:
"Muddymike" wrote:
wrote:
New forum launched at gardenandgreen.co.uk covering gardening,
nature conservation, greener living, hobbies etc. Postings welcome

http://www.gardenandgreen.co.uk

Just taken a look and no thank you. Far too much advertising (any
commercial
advertising is too much for me) and too many band wagons.

It's only a matter of time before urg posts find their way there
without the
posters' permission.

Like Gardenbanter who take our posts and use them for commercial purposes?

You do have the option of adding 'x-no-archive' to your posts, of course.

which Gardenbanter and similar "forums" ignores.

Anne is just trying to provoke, Martin. She's failed to do it elsewhere so
now she's trying it on here. Google doesn't pay any attention to
x-no-archive because it deletes such posts days later, giving those who wish
to use them plenty of time to do so.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com