Old 06-08-2008, 12:12 PM posted to rec.gardens
Cheryl Isaak Cheryl Isaak is offline

Default Polliwogs help please

On 8/5/08 8:55 PM, in article ,
"enigma" wrote:

kayla afwt_hotmail.com@ wrote in
:

Are you sure they are polywogs and not moquito larvae?

I took another good look at them through a magnifying glass
and I think you are right. It's only a small dish so I'm
going to wait and see. I was really excited thinking I was
going to have a litter of baby frogs.

if you have to look at them with a magnifying glass, they're
mosquito larvae. just dump the water. we don't need more
mosquitoes.

lee waiting for turtle eggs to hatch

Hey girl, I was
A: wondering how you are doing
And
B: wondering if there was a nest again near me from the local snapping
turtle