Old 06-08-2008, 03:37 PM posted to rec.gardens
enigma enigma is offline

Default Polliwogs help please

Cheryl Isaak wrote in
:

Hey girl, I was
A: wondering how you are doing

doing good... not as good as the weeds though. i've taken to
using the high wheel string trimmer in the garden
the peas are fnally producing & i have a couple cucumbers.
the grape tomato in a pot is doing well, but the rest are
barely starting to bloom. the melons & pumpkins are tiny &
sulking.
i'm doomed to grow only pink morning glories, as well. even
the ones from the blue piotee packet are frigging *pink*. i
HATE pink!

And
B: wondering if there was a nest again near me from the
local snapping turtle

that's what my turtle eggs are. i think it was that females
first clutch. there are 11 eggs.
Gamera will be 4 next week. we're thinking it might be time
to release him.
lee
--
Last night while sitting in my chair