Old 06-08-2008, 01:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kate Morgan Kate Morgan is offline

Default Suggestions plz on a plant for all year colour ???

snip
When I die, this is going to be found carved on my heart!! ;-) Where do
you
live? Climate and soil make a lot of difference to what can be
suggested.
In the meantime, Phormiums or a variety of Miscanthus sinensis might do
the
job. Could something be grown up a frame, perhaps?

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com

Couldn't we have one of those maps that show where all the posters live ?

kate

Forest of Dean

Wonderful idea, Kate, IMO. Who's going to draw it up and maintain it, or
is
it automatic once created? If that doesn't work, the easiest thing is to
do
as a few of us do and put it in the sig.file!

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com
South Devon

Not sure how it works Sacha, I will look into it :-)

Kate
Forest of Dean