Old 08-04-2003, 03:08 PM
lms

Default Climbing Peace, League Of Its Own

In article ,
says...

In article , lms
wrote:

http://www.aoc.nrao.edu/~mstephen/clipe03.jpg

Classic Hybrid Tea shape, no?

Petrock The Great once saw this rose and said it was the biggest rose he'd
ever seen, now maybe he was just humoring me, maybe he had to find at least
one thing to be impressed about his trip to Socorro, but I don't really
thinkso, I saw his eyes. the eyes don't lies.
It is a respectable unit, it's given me plenty to think about over the

years,
that's what you want in a rose.

Damnit, I tried to get my mom's to strike, but after month and months,
it chose to croak instead. Close to a once bloomer, but, omigod, the
blooms. I'll try again some day.

I have another one on the same front fence line but it's taken
years to approach size. It's getting there though, I thought it never would.