Old 08-08-2008, 11:32 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
gilli gilli is offline

Default Very old Rotovator

On 7 Aug, 22:24, Christine Flynn Christine.Flynn.
wrote:
Hi

Can anyone give me advice as to where I may get parts for a Villiers
Petrol engine rotovator Mark 7. *I have been told the rotovator is over
60 years old.

--
Christine Flynn

Hi,
There is a group for machinery in this gardening site and it seems
helpful,
so it might be worth registering to get advice.
http://www.chat.allotment.org.uk/viewtopic.php?t=19693

I suspect they too would want the machinery identification as well as
the
engine, including all numbers..and maybe a photo if relevant.
Good luck

David G