Old 07-08-2008, 10:24 PM
Registered User

Default Very old Rotovator

Hi

Can anyone give me advice as to where I may get parts for a Villiers Petrol engine rotovator Mark 7. I have been told the rotovator is over 60 years old.
Old 08-08-2008, 09:33 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Christine Flynn" wrote in
message ...

--
Christine Flynn

You don't say what parts you need Christine but you may find
what you want here.
http://shop.ebay.co.uk/items/_W0QQ_n...Q_fromZQQ_mdoZ

Wally

Old 08-08-2008, 10:02 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Tom Tom is offline

"Christine Flynn" wrote in
message ...

Hi

Can anyone give me advice as to where I may get parts for a Villiers
Petrol engine rotovator Mark 7. I have been told the rotovator is over
60 years old.

Try asking on uk.rec.engines.stationary, there is bound to be someone on
there who can either fix it or buy it off you :-)

Tom

Old 08-08-2008, 10:53 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Christine Flynn" wrote in
message ...

Hi

Can anyone give me advice as to where I may get parts for a Villiers
Petrol engine rotovator Mark 7. I have been told the rotovator is
over
60 years old.

What is the make and model of the rotavator that the villiers engine is
fitted to ?

I would guess it might be a Howard model ?

pp.

Old 08-08-2008, 11:24 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 7 Aug, 22:24, Christine Flynn Christine.Flynn.
wrote:
Hi

Can anyone give me advice as to where I may get parts for a Villiers
Petrol engine rotovator Mark 7. *I have been told the rotovator is over
60 years old.

--
Christine Flynn

Hi,
You might find a source in tractor and machinery mag.
www.tractor-and-machinery.com
Lots of small machinery in the back with small ads of suppliers.

Good luck

David G

Old 08-08-2008, 11:32 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

wrote:
Hi

Can anyone give me advice as to where I may get parts for a Villiers
Petrol engine rotovator Mark 7. *I have been told the rotovator is over
60 years old.

--
Christine Flynn

Hi,
There is a group for machinery in this gardening site and it seems
helpful,
so it might be worth registering to get advice.
http://www.chat.allotment.org.uk/viewtopic.php?t=19693

I suspect they too would want the machinery identification as well as
the
engine, including all numbers..and maybe a photo if relevant.
Good luck

David G