Old 08-08-2008, 07:07 PM
callie callie is offline
Registered User

Location: essex
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzywuzzy View Post
can anyone give me litle advice please, i own a callistemon "bottlebrush" plant. its the one with the red flowers. i was wondering when do i dead head the old flowers and whereabouts do i cut on the stem. i don't want to damage the plant. hope someone can help.

cheers.
Hi!
Are you in the uk as i also have a callistemon which is 2 years old now & i'm still waiting for it to flower! I grew from seed & it's now quite big. The leaves are going red & starting to fall off but no sign of any buds.
Can anyone help?
Thanks
Callie