Old 08-08-2008, 02:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Whats it good for?

"Muddymike" wrote
I have a good sized greenhouse in the garden (10 ft square) it seems to be
of good quality alluminium construction and stands on a concrete pad. It
even has automatic opening roof vents.
http://share.ovi.com/media/Muddymike...uddymike.10544
Now that I am getting on top of the rest of the garden I have started
wondering what use to put it to. The problem is it is overshadowed by
large
trees so gets little direct sun.

All suggestions appreciated.

And no I don't intend moving it.

Orchids don't like too much direct sunlight so should do well in the dappled
shade. Care! Orchid growing can become a disease (and expensive).

--
Regards
Bob Hobden