Old 09-08-2008, 08:37 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Whats it good for?

In article ,
says...
I have a good sized greenhouse in the garden (10 ft square) it seems to be
of good quality alluminium construction and stands on a concrete pad. It
even has automatic opening roof vents.
http://share.ovi.com/media/Muddymike...uddymike.10544
Now that I am getting on top of the rest of the garden I have started
wondering what use to put it to. The problem is it is overshadowed by large
trees so gets little direct sun.

All suggestions appreciated.

And no I don't intend moving it.

Mike

Should be ok for summer crops like toms, but if you want ornamentals then
its in just the spot, far more you can do with shaded greenhouses!
--
Charlie Pridham, Gardening in Cornwall
www.roselandhouse.co.uk