Old 10-08-2008, 11:49 PM posted to rec.gardens
Paul O. Paul O. is offline

Default ants,ants, and more ants, AAAARRRRRRGGGG

These are the little devils that are coming into the house. Have been trying
the Terro liquid ant baits for a couple weeks now. They love it, but doesn't
seem to have much affect on them. Any suggestions, PLEASE. Hopefully some of
you have a favorite cure, or a "Killer" idea. We live in a mobile home so I
figure if I spray around the outside, they will just go underneath, which is
probably where they are coming from to begin with. I don't want to call an
exterminator have a bunch of poision sprayed all around.Thanks.

--
Paul O.