Old 10-08-2008, 07:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Donna Ludlow Donna Ludlow is offline

Default Wilted sunflowers

Hi All, I went away for a couple of days and my mum forgot to water all my
plants... I think the worst to suffer was the lobelia and sunflowers...
I think the lobelia has literally had it and will probably be going on the
compost heap tomorrow, but I dont want my mini sunflowers to go the same way
as I wanted to save the seeds. All the leaves have wilted and the actual
petals are all limp and floppy, should they recover ok?

Thanks
Donna