Old 10-08-2008, 08:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Donna Ludlow Donna Ludlow is offline

Default Wilted sunflowers

Kent, even though we have had rain it has hardly done anything to the soil!
XD

"Charlie Pridham" wrote in message
T...
In article ,
says...
Hi All, I went away for a couple of days and my mum forgot to water all
my
plants... I think the worst to suffer was the lobelia and
sunflowers...
I think the lobelia has literally had it and will probably be going on
the
compost heap tomorrow, but I dont want my mini sunflowers to go the same
way
as I wanted to save the seeds. All the leaves have wilted and the actual
petals are all limp and floppy, should they recover ok?

Thanks
Donna

Where an earth do you live that anything needed water? we have been in
snorkle and flippers for weeks!
--
Charlie Pridham, Gardening in Cornwall
www.roselandhouse.co.uk