Old 10-08-2008, 06:52 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default Yellowish hyacinth

On Sat, 9 Aug 2008 16:53:55 EDT, Phyllis and Jim
wrote:

Well, don't know if it is the iron or the potash or the combo. One of
the berm ponds has taller, greening hyacinth...maybe 8". The other
has sick yellow hyacinth...but with some new green growth that started
with the potash. I will continue to monitor the progress.
Jim

I've yet to put mine in the mud. But I did move it from the lily pond to
the stock tank on the patio temporarily. The stock tank only gets morning
sun, only has a tadpole or 2 left in it, and it appears the WH is greening
up, what's with that? ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us