Old 12-08-2008, 02:05 AM posted to rec.gardens
symplastless symplastless is offline

Default Dig up tree root from large Cedar tree without Killing Tree?

"Billy" wrote in message
In article ,
"symplastless" wrote:

Albert

in addition to what others offer here are some sugestions.

and on, and on, and on he drones.

John, you didn't even address the question. You insufferable.

Your response makes as little sense as if you had just
assigned it arbitrarily. Tell me you're autistic, and it
will all make sense. But if you're not autistic, then you are
sadistic for the numbing boredom of your responses.
Communicate! Don't cut-and-paste. Respond to the freakin'
question.
--

Billy
Bush and Pelosi Behind Bars

You are not a tree person.

You are not my judge of my material. It has been and still is accepted
worldwide. Again, you are not a tree person.

--
Many tree problems are associated with the following: They are Case
Sensitive.

Unhealthy Trees from the Nursery / Improper Planting
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT20..._planting.html

Improper Mulching -
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/M/mulch.html

Improper Pruning
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/tree_pruning

Improper Fertilization (See A Touch of Chemistry)
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/shigo/CHEM.html

Tree Farming and Related Problems
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/SOUND/

Troubles in the Rhizosphere
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/shigo/RHIZO.html

Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.
Consulting Tree Biologist
www.treedictionary.com
that we are not the boss.
Some people will buy products they do not understand and not buy books that
will give them understanding.
--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.