Old 12-08-2008, 09:36 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
K Barrett K Barrett is offline

Default Mixing Chemicals?

Good question! I never mix them because I don't know what can and can't be
mixed. I've been fighting mealie bugs and wondered if I could mix MSU and
orthene...somehow the addition of so many inorganic ions to an organic
chemical didn't seem like smart chemistry to me. But whaddoikno?

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
All:

I know I can mix certain fungicides with each other. My question is, which
of the following, if any, would also be compatible with Orthene? Any?
None?

Cleary's 3336; Subdue; Phyton; Physan.

Diana