Old 13-08-2008, 12:10 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
V_coerulea V_coerulea is offline

Default Mixing Chemicals?

I know Physan, Phyton 27, Subdue, and Orthene all play nice together along
with Distance and Enstar, Decathlon, Marathon II, and all the expensive
miticides (Floramite, Pylon, Akari...). Some of these may not work well with
fertilizers. I know Physan and fertilizer cause a fine precipitate which is
probably taking some of the nutrients out of solution. Some of the others
are hard to tell since they turn white in water solutions. The precipitate
is what you want to look for in a reaction. I don't think any of them will
fizz or go kaboom. The precipitate may be so fine it just looks like a
cloudy solution. But it will begin to clump or form sandy-like grains on the
bottom after sitting for awhile. Hope this helps some.
Gary

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
All:

I know I can mix certain fungicides with each other. My question is, which
of the following, if any, would also be compatible with Orthene? Any?
None?

Cleary's 3336; Subdue; Phyton; Physan.

Diana