Old 12-08-2008, 11:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Impatiens problem

On Aug 12, 11:07*pm, Zhang DaWei wrote:
I have this problem as well. Only two have survived out of more than
36, though neither of the survivors are whiter (one is red, the other
pinkish)
--
Zhang Dawei: Stoke-on-Trent, UK. Please use the Reply-To
field. The email address given there is guaranteed to

Lovely to see you posting again, my busy lizzies are great, I just
wish our veg was. I will try and take a photo to post so you can see
for yourself.

Judith