Old 13-08-2008, 02:27 AM posted to aus.gardens
Jonno[_17_] Jonno[_17_] is offline

Default killing off IVY

FarmI wrote:

Zero doesn't work, it's far too weak. I've foudn it only knocks it back for
a while and it then starts off again. I've been trying to eradicate a huge
wad of from a large bed for at least 10 years and the only thing that seems
to work is tree and blackberry poison which has 50g/L TRICLOPYR present as
Butoxyethanol Ester.

I was writing about cut and dab on cut part within 5 seconds, as it then
sucks it into the plant..
Did you try spray as well as me?
Haven't tried it myself, and using soep as a surfactant doesnt seem to
make much more difference.
I will try it again this month, while the saps flowing.