Old 13-08-2008, 01:23 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Tony D Tony D is offline

Default Impatiens problem

"Judith in France" wrote in message
On Aug 12, 11:17 pm, "Tony D" wrote:
"Judith in France" wrote in
On Aug 12, 11:12 pm, "Tony D" wrote:

"Zhang DaWei" wrote in message

.. .

I have this problem as well. Only two have survived out of more than
36, though neither of the survivors are whiter (one is red, the other
pinkish)
--
Zhang Dawei: Stoke-on-Trent, UK. Please use the Reply-To
field. The email address given there is guaranteed to

I had 2 in very large pots last year and had a brilliant display , this
year
along with the ones in the pots are ruined . anything to do with the
monsoons with have been having

We had a huge amount of awful rain in May but the weather here has
been really hot. Mind you, tonight, it is pouring, I feel like going
out and standing in it, the rain is so welcome.

Got just over a week to go before I get away from all this rain for a bit
,
Bet it will be in the 80's here when I go :))- Hide quoted text -

Where are you off to?

Off to Bentota in Sri Lanka for 3 weeks .............. Can't wait :))