Old 13-08-2008, 03:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default Dipladenia

On 13/8/08 12:50, in article ,
"Sheila" wrote:

My husband agrees that Charlie's suggestions as to treatment are spot on
but
try looking at Mandevilla sanderi on Google images. There's a variety on
that species called 'Rosea', too and then there's Scarlet Pimpernel which
is
bright red.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com

Hi Sasha,

I sent Charlie an email picture of my plant, and he told me what he thought,
I have now opened a photobucket account, and here is a link to it, tell me
what you think!

http://s528.photobucket.com/albums/dd322/sheilaformby/

I haven't asked Ray his opinion but at a guess, Mandevilla sanderi 'Rosea'.
I think it's possibly a bit pale to be Alice du Pont, assuming the colour in
the photo is true?