Old 14-08-2008, 03:27 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
John Savage John Savage is offline

Default peaches, how to protect

jzfredricks writes:
I've just moved homes and for the first time have a fruit tree - a
peach tree. I know very little about gardening, and I'm wondering if i
have to protect the fruit from insects, birds, bats etc?

The tree has flowered, and now has many small peaches.

I live in Brisbane, Australia, and it's winter here (not that it gets
cold, mind you).

Hi. For local advice try posting to aus.gardens

It's most likely a flowering peach that you have. Enjoy it for its
blossom, the fruit will fall off as soon as they form.