Old 14-08-2008, 09:19 AM posted to sci.bio.botany
[email protected] ngdbud@gmail.com is offline

Default Can you help me indentify this flower? (extremely vaugedescription)

Both of you guys were right it seems... Heres the picture i found

http://www.nzplantpics.com/pics_pere...ultivar_02.jpg

I'm pretty sure this is the one. I was searching through images of
geums and this aemone hybrid caught my attention. Soo... follow up
questions. can this flower survive as a wildflower in the region i
mentioned? And finally, does this flower have a scientific or common
name I could identify it by? I realize hybrids can be tricky in the
field of nameing