Old 14-08-2008, 11:40 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Any idea what these seedlings are?

"littleapplemum" wrote in
message ...

Hi

I went to a seed collection day at Hestercombe Gardens, Somerset, last
year and collected various seeds. I sowed them this year and many,
many, many seedlings emerged but I have no idea what they are... in
some cases 50 to 100 seedlings. I would really love to know what they
are so I can work out what to do with them, where to plant etc...

Moral: always label EVERYTHING.

The strongest memory is weaker than the palest ink ... :-)

Mary