Old 14-08-2008, 09:01 PM
dodgie dodgie is offline
Registered User

Default Quite a few shrubs and a plant or two... NB LOTS of pics!

Hi,

We're doing some major remodelling in the garden and have removed a complete bed which was here when we moved in. All of the shrubs and plants have been potted up while we decide where they are going to end up and I was wondering if you guys could help with identifying any of them? Sorry there's so many of them...

Here goes...

1.

2.

3.

Usually has white flowers

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

A metre-wide ground covering plant with pinky red flowers

Once again, sorry there are so many. We're really new to this gardening malarkey and would love to know what they are.

Cheers

Rich