Old 08-04-2003, 07:08 PM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] shipping to states--restrictions?

Should you just ship the plant minus the soil, you should be
good then,
right? I know this might not be good, but if it's shipped next

day
delivery, should it be ok?

BTW, how do I find out what my zones are, and what zones do I

need to look
out for, thanks.

Tony in South Redondo Beach, CA

~

You are in USDA zone 10 (which in your area is often a warm 9 in
CA). Dunno what you mean "zones to . . . look out for."

And no, CA won't even accept a plant minus soil -- since there is
NO way to get all soil (and therefore all pathogens) off the
roots without expensive and often fatal fumigation.

David Thoreau - Walden

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++