Old 16-08-2008, 03:16 PM posted to rec.gardens
Don Staples Don Staples is offline

Default Storm Damage how to heal

"symplastless" wrote in message
. ..
Bill

Good question. I will address trees and storms.

And not answer the questions, what a maroon.

http://www.treeddictionary.com/DICT2...ne_injury.html

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

"Bill" wrote in message
Should I prune or let it go. Hail hit and we have much plant life
with holes.
I am in inclined to look forward to next year. Our perennials with
stood the storm but annuals did poorly.
Any best practice? Caladiums hurt most.

Bill

--