Old 15-08-2008, 12:10 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Storm Damage how to heal

Should I prune or let it go. Hail hit and we have much plant life
with holes.
I am in inclined to look forward to next year. Our perennials with
stood the storm but annuals did poorly.
Any best practice? Caladiums hurt most.

Bill

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA
Old 15-08-2008, 04:07 PM posted to rec.gardens

On Aug 14, 7:10�pm, Bill wrote:
� Should I prune or let it go. �Hail hit and �we have much plant life
with holes.
� I am in inclined �to look forward to next year. �Our perennials with
stood the storm but annuals did poorly. �
� Any best practice? � Caladiums hurt most.

Annuals grow quickly, they will send up new growth.
Old 16-08-2008, 01:40 AM posted to rec.gardens

Bill

Good question. I will address trees and storms.
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT20...ne_injury.html

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

Old 16-08-2008, 03:16 PM posted to rec.gardens

"symplastless" wrote in message
. ..
Bill

Good question. I will address trees and storms.

And not answer the questions, what a maroon.

http://www.treeddictionary.com/DICT2...ne_injury.html

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

Old 17-08-2008, 09:13 PM posted to rec.gardens

"Don Staples" wrote in message
omsupplyinc...
"symplastless" wrote in message
. ..
Bill

Good question. I will address trees and storms.

And not answer the questions, what a maroon.

Don Staples - Consulting Salvage Hog
http://www.livingston.net/dstaples/Services/salvage.htm

You are nothing but a trouble maker, a fraud, a lie and the list goes on.
You hate trees and destroy peoples property for money.
You know nothing about the ecological stages of trees and just always seem
to have some smart reply when no one is talking to you. I will ask you
nicely to stay out of my business. I can get very nasty and hope it does
not come to that. You are not tree people you are a logger only making
decisions based on board foot and not tree biology. You are a joke. You
and your wound dressing better learn respect. Don't forget poor Joe.

Old 17-08-2008, 10:14 PM posted to rec.gardens

[...]

Aw, the yard boy wants respect, and threatens me. What are you going to do,
yard boy, throw a hissey? Poor Joe? Is he some one else you threatened?
You have claimed to be a forester, arborist, biologist and tree expert, with
out the first level of education in any of the professions, only by your own
definitions do you claim any level of expertise.

If you want to get nasty, punk, get it on.

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.