Old 08-04-2003, 08:20 PM
BenignVanilla

Default Permalon Question

"RichToyBox" wrote in message
news:X_Eka.111151$OV.211691@rwcrnsc54...
BV,

I would look into buying just one liner, big enough for both. Your pond
design does not have enough of a water fall to assure water will flow just
one way, and that means that the liner will have to be spliced to keep

from
having a potential leak. Then there is sufficient change in elevation,

then
the stream/waterfall liner can be overlapped over the pond liner and not
have a leak.
--
RichToyBox

The VF and the reservoir pond are far enough apart (actually separate bodies
of water) that I will be plumbing the whole thing with 4 inch pipe. One
large liner wouldn't work for me. Water will only able to flow into the VF
via a 4 inch pipe. I plan to connect the output of the pump to 4 inch pipe
for outflow, so the water will only be able to drain from the VF into the
reservoir pond if the pump is shut off.

BV.