Old 08-04-2003, 08:20 PM
Little Badger

Default Lavender hedge

Pete
I've got lavender on one side of my lawn!
Since planting (two years ago) I've had the same problem as you!
I've had more than one plant die on me!
I've planted them in sandy soil so they should be alright!

I just think they need some time in establishing themselves!

Badger

"Peter James" wrote in message
My wife and I planted a lavender hedge last year, that seemed to take
root and settle in OK. This year, there is not the slightest sign of
life on any plant, and they all look quite dead. However they are
firmly established in the soil, and don't appear to be dead, just no
sign of life as yet. Has anybody else expeerienced anything like
this with lavender?
-
Peter James
Change AT to @ to reply