Old 17-08-2008, 11:18 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default Another wasp nest

Those German wasps are prolific little blighters! We found several were
coming into the tea room and its garden and the nest was rapidly tracked
down to our log shelter. That's mere yards, as the wasp flies, from the
nest found earlier. One of the dogs was stung over the eye incurring a
fairly expensive couple of trips to the vet with him. The second one has now
been destroyed but not before one of the wretches got me on the arm on
Friday! It's now reached the 'itching like crazy' stage but I'm a bit more
relaxed now that I know they're ex-wasps. ;-)

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com