Old 17-08-2008, 09:13 PM posted to rec.gardens
symplastless symplastless is offline

Default Storm Damage how to heal

"Don Staples" wrote in message
omsupplyinc...
"symplastless" wrote in message
. ..
Bill

Good question. I will address trees and storms.

And not answer the questions, what a maroon.

Don Staples - Consulting Salvage Hog
http://www.livingston.net/dstaples/Services/salvage.htm

You are nothing but a trouble maker, a fraud, a lie and the list goes on.
You hate trees and destroy peoples property for money.
You know nothing about the ecological stages of trees and just always seem
to have some smart reply when no one is talking to you. I will ask you
nicely to stay out of my business. I can get very nasty and hope it does
not come to that. You are not tree people you are a logger only making
decisions based on board foot and not tree biology. You are a joke. You
and your wound dressing better learn respect. Don't forget poor Joe.

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.